Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hanging in There

I used to think that I had everything under control. That was before I started Blogging. Actually, it's not the blogging that gets me. It's the apparatus used to make my musings available to the world (I'm sure it is waiting with baited breath). My computer and I have been best friends, even confidantes, until recently. Now it seems we are in the midst of a lover's quarrel. I, for the life of me, cannot figure out how to add a "comments" section to this site. I know the instructions are as plain as the nose on my face. But I have a small, turned-up nose, so that doesn't go very far. I have even gone to the higher echelons, but I think they have thrown up their hands (or just thrown up) in despair. But I'm not a quitter. I will show this beast who is the superior intellect here. If you are curious as to the outcome of this conflict, stay tuned. As usual, there is More to Come..........M

(My email address: DrCaliban@hotmail.com)

No comments: